For the optimization of corporate websites, for SMEs, no doubt it has injected new blood. So how to make SMEs have a good website for their own marketing. Based on my own experience over the years, I would like to talk about some experiences, hoping to bring you help.
First: website design and domain name selection.
1. The domain name contains keywords. The domain name should be simple and easy to remember.
2. Try to avoid using search engine unfriendly frameworks for the website structure. If the Java language cannot be avoided, use CSS externally. It is better to use HTML-based static pages.
3. See all internal pages of the website for internal connections. Use anchor text to organically link to relevant web pages.
4. The website must have a site map, although the content of our SME website is relatively small. But we can't ignore it, you can generate map tools online: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ or use Tiger software.
5. Add robots files. Can effectively control which pages want to be crawled by search engines and which pages do not want to be crawled.
6.404 error page. Adding a 404 error page will make search engines think your site is trustworthy and trustworthy.
7. Optimize the pictures in the website, the pictures on the website should be controlled as much as 50K, and the pictures should be described with Alt tags.
8. The title of each page of the website is very important. You need to include keywords in the title and make a short modification of the keywords. This is what we call long tail keywords. Describe the title's me ta, keywords, Des cription.
Secondly, the content of the website is optimized.
A good website content does not need seo for optimization. So how do we better choose the material of the website content?
1. Service experience. It would be great if your customers could write a short paragraph based on the products or services you provide or discuss the benefits of your products / services. You can put them on the website as proof of success.
2. Open an expert Q & A section on the homepage. Ask an expert to answer the question, and then post a question and answer or half-monthly interview on the homepage every week, and make a searchable archive of the past question and answer information on the site.
3. Product evaluation. If you have a product or software in your industry that you want to evaluate, consider writing some fair review articles. Publish articles to your own website. Readers will always be interested in a complete fair review, as the authors list the strengths and weaknesses of the product without bias.
4. Frequently Asked Questions. Frequently asked questions (FAQs) are what your target group wants to know. When you receive a question from a reader, add new Q & A content to the FAQ to keep it updated.
5. Instruction manual. People like to read the manual. If you are selling toilet components online, why not write an instruction manual on "How to Install a Toilet in a Bathroom"? To provide convenience to your customers, guests will continue to flow. Write a series of user manuals. In the long run, you will be noticed by everyone, and can convert website traffic into sales performance. You will also be attractive outside the Internet.
6. Quotations. For example, your website sells steel pipes. What is the history of steel pipe? Create a page to introduce its history. In fact, you can also create pages about the comparison of steel pipes and other kinds of metal pipes, why rust, how hard the steel is, the actual value of steel pipes, etc. All these will be a very valuable component.
7. Statistics. Providing some statistics on your website is also a way to add content. If the statistics are not from yourself, it is best to provide the source of this information!
8. Biography of important people. Relevant to your industry, such as running a website about the history of the American Civil War or an old bookstore, which is very useful.
All of this depends on your industry, your product or service, and you need to brainstorm. Keep in mind when creating content: Quality. let's start. Don't try to take "shortcuts". Success comes from hard work.
Finally: External links to the site.
1. Find industry websites that are doing well, and make friendship connections.
2. You can set up corporate blogs on websites that update faster, such as Sina, Weibo, and Baidu.
3. You can go to industry forums to publish original articles.
4. Go to some B2B websites to register members, publish product information, enter company URL in company contact information.